Moving Sale! Now through June 4th everything is 25% Off! Code: MOVING

News —

Turning A Cigar Pen

Posted by Jason Jones on

A Cigar Pen is also known as a "Big Ben" pen, for some reason. It gives you quite a bit of heft and feels very comfortable in the hand. It's called a cigar pen because it's shaped much like a cigar (talking about it just makes me want to smoke one, but I digress!).

Read more →